Are you interested in metal roofing? One of the first steps before you order your materials is measuring your roof so we can custom-manufacture a roof for your home. Learn more about how to measure your roof below.
Step by Step:
- Accurate measurements allow us to give you an accurate estimate – sketch out a top-down view of your house:
Don’t worry about getting the dimensions or scale perfect
2. Your roof may have some or all of the following areas to measure – write down how many feet and inches each line represents
3. There may be some additional measurements required for complex areas, here are some examples:
4. Look at your fascia, and determine what type of cut it has, square or plumb cut:
5. Measure the dimensions of the fascia:
6. Determine your roof’s pitch, this requires a level and a measuring tape:
7. Measure any pipes or irregularities on the roof:
Our team is standing by to help you custom order your metal roof!
Contact our team if you have questions or would like to place an order.